Eliminate the “run-around” with Simple Automation™ in a fast – paced environment
Exclusive design features that make every Lantech turntable stretch wrapper safe, reliable and easy to use.
48″ Diameter Urethane Race
- Provides broad balanced support and resists shock-loading
- No metal-to-metal wear
Kevlar Reinforced Belt Drive
- Eliminates Maintenance and lubrication
- Doesn’t sag, stretch, or break
36 Lubricated Sealed-for-Life Bearings
- No maintenance, no lubrication
- No scuffing
Film Delivery System
Floating Nip Roller
- Prevents film slippage and film breaks
- Minimizes film gaps to prevent neckdown and maximizes film pre-stretch year after year
Counter-Weighted Roll Carriage
- Reduces motor size and downward force
E-Z Thread Roll Carriage
- Rollers are fully shielded from hands
- Roll carriage on same side as controls, easy to load and reduces risk of injury
- Intuitive, easy to understand controls regardless of language or skill
- Easily fine-tune wrap patterns with presets
- Detects all types of loads without adjustment
- Easy load over-wrap adjustments
Quick Reference Guide
- Located on the machine
- Includes trouble-shooting, operating, and adjustment guides
Put the load on the turntable with a forklift or a pallet jack.
EZ WEIGH™ INTEGRATED SCALE
Weigh and wrap loads in one step with a scale built into the turntable.
Helps the operator align the load on the turntable.
It lets the operator put the load on the turntable at floor level. This is available for 1651 mm and 1829 mm turntables. Note: The customer must install this option.
Makes a “cable” of film that locks the load to the pallet. The film cable decreases the risk of damage during shipment.
Increase the length and width of your loads. A turntable with a 1829 mm or 2438 mm diameter is available. Note: The 2438 mm turntable has a maximum of 8 rpm.
EXTENDED WRAP HEIGHT
Increase the wrap heights of your loads. Replace the 203 cm (80″) mast with a 279 cm or a 376 cm mast.
CLICK-N-GO REMOTE CONTROL
Start or stop the machine from the forklift or other location. Note: You can use the remote for multiple machines.
NEMA 12 ENCLOSURE
Keeps moisture, dust, and dirt from electrical components.
220 V – 50/60 HERTZ 15 AMP
Adds a transformer to the machine.
Operate in temperatures between -1 C To -18 C.
LANTECH Q-300XT SPECIFICATIONS
|Peak Production Speed||Up to 30-40 loads/hr|
|Load Size Diagonal (Recommended)||1750 mm|
|Maximum Load Wrap Height||2030 mm|
|Maximum Load Weight||1814 kg|
|Turntable Speed (Variable)||12 RPM|
|Turntable Size||1651 mm diameter|
|Turntable Drive||3/4 HP TEFC|
|XT Cut and Clamp®||Standard|
|Auto Film Cut-off™||Not Applicable|
|Standard Film Width||500 mm|
|EZ Thread Film Delivery||Standard|
|Wrap Force||Variable (Electric)|
|Film Capacity||250 mm Roll Diameter|
|Film Delivery System||Power Roller-Stretch|
|EZ Weigh™ Integrated Scale||Optional|
|WEIGHT AND SIZE|
|Approximate Shipping Weight||680 kg|
|Size||3023 mm L
1702 mm W
2337 mm H
|Dedicated Electric Service Req.||220 VAC 16 Amp|
|3 Year. Unlimited cycles.
All components covered.