Slip sheets are designed to optimise load capacity by replacing pallets. A forklift attachment is required (push – pull mechanism). Slip sheets are made from laminated Kraft board. A lip on the side of the slip sheet allows the forklift to operate the push-pull. Available in a wide range of sizes and thickness to accommodate different load varieties and weight capacities.
- Eliminates any export timber issues (pesticides – heat treated timber)
- Significant unit cost reductions over timber or plastic pallets
- Storage space (50 slip sheets = 1 pallet)
- A gain 5.76 cubic meters of space in every trailer
- Significant weight reduction
- 100% recyclable